Patch 1.0.1 – Wartungsarbeiten bis 17:00 Uhr
Kaum ist Weihnachten vorbei, scheint bei BioWare die ruhige Zeit beendet zu sein. Denn bereits seit heute Morgen um 11:00 Uhr sind die Spielserver zwecks Wartungsarbeiten nicht erreichbar. Diese werden voraussichtlich bis 17:00 Uhr andauern und bringen den Patch 1.0.1 mit sich.
Ihr müsst euch also noch ein paar Stunden gedulden und könnt euch in der Zwischenzeit beispielsweise über die restlichen Weihnachts-Plätzchen hermachen. In knapp dreieinhalb Stunden soll es dann wieder weitergehen.
Was euch in Patch 1.0.1 alles erwartet, erfahrt Ihr übrigens in den vorläufigen, englischsprachigen Patch-Notes.
SWTOR Patch 1.0.1 – vorläufige Patch Notes
Classes and Combat
Combat Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that could cause the global cooldown to display incorrectly in the UI.
- The tooltip for Acid Blade now displays the correct information.
- Kira Carson
- Fixed an issue that could cause Kira’s affection progression to become blocked.
- Companion Character dialogue now plays at the correct volume.
- Corrected an issue that could cause some gathering nodes to appear as unharvestable.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Mandalorian Raiders
- Crowd control immunity has been removed from several members of the Enemy Boarding Party.
- Colicoid War Game
- An issue that prevented some players from mounting turrets in this Flashpoint has been corrected.
- The Red Reaper
- Darth Ikoral now uses his abilities correctly.
- Directive 7
- Mentor now resets correctly if he defeats the player group.
- Eternity Vault
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to instantly die when affected by Soa’s knockback.
- Turrets in Normal Mode no longer behave as turrets from Hard Mode.
- Players are now able to properly obtain loot from chests.
- The Ancient Pylons now spawn enemies at the correct intervals.
- Karagga’s Palace
- Players no longer need to reset this Operation if they do not defeat Bonethrasher.
- Corrected an issue that caused some players to become stuck at the throne room door.
- All players in a group who have a daily Flashpoint mission now get credit for completing that Flashpoint.
Missions and NPCs
- A New Master: Defeating Teeno no longer causes him to surrender on top of Phyne, making him difficult to interact with.
- General Faraire: All of Khourlet’s Elite Guards are now accessible by the player.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed a mission-related issue that could cause poor performance and client crashes on Taris for some players.
- Bug Fixes
- Corrected several instances of non-interactive NPCs appearing and disappearing from the player’s view.
- Rewards for winning Warzones have been increased.
- Warzone completion rewards have been decreased.
- Corrected an issue that could prevent some players from entering the Voidstar.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent players from accepting pending mission rewards.
- Targeting a friendly player no longer occasionally displays incorrect text for the character’s name.
- Corrected an issue that could cause some auction expirations to behave incorrectly.
- The splash screen no longer displays longer than the “accept changes” dialogue when changing resolutions on some computers.
- Master Looter now works correctly for items being looted from chests.
- The server select screen no longer displays over the character select after being disconnected for being away.
- Corrected an issue that could cause mission mapnotes to disappear when a new mission is obtained.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Special characters no longer display incorrectly in the French credits.
- Remaining baby names have been added to the credits.
- Corrected a link that displayed in French and German versions when the servers are unavailable.