SWTOR Testserver Patchnotes 2.7 EN – Update 2
Game Update 2.7: Invasion Patch Notes
All content and features on the Public Test Server are not final and are subject to change.
- All equippable gear pieces have their Item Rating displayed in the tooltip. Weapons and armor have not changed.
- In the equipment tooltips, mods/enhancements now display their Item Rating in parentheses instead of their Item Level.
- While unequipped, mods/enhancements display their Item Rating in their tooltip.
Classes + Combat
- Spike is now a stun rather than a knockdown, but it will continue to knock down standard and weak enemies.
- Spinning Kick is now a stun rather than a knockdown, but it will continue to knock down standard and weak enemies.
Flashpoints + Operations
- Corrected the number of commendations dropped in Nightmare Mode Dread Fortress.
- If a player dies after using the Freight Elevator in Korriban Incursion, they no longer teleport the rest of the group to them when attempting to rejoin them.
- Gate Commander Draxus now properly removes his shield during his encounter in Nightmare Mode Dread Fortress.
Items + Economy
- Dread Forged Relics are now able to be Reverse Engineered.
- Characters with the Grounded effect from using the Grapple in Quesh Huttball Pit are no longer able to pick up the Huttball.
- The Achievements "Huttball Enthusiast," "Huttball All Star," "Huttball All Pro," "Huttball Hall of Famer" now correctly track kills from Huttball matches.
- The "Grounded" effect is now placed on the user immediately after the Grapple Blaster Table is used.
- Walls have been added around the End zones of the Quesh Huttball Pit.
- The Acid Trap animations in the Quesh Huttball Pit now properly line up with the damaging effects.