Testserver Patchnotes 1.5 EN – Update 3
Game Update 1.5 PTS Patch Notes
The patch notes published for the Public Test Server are not final and are subject to change. The Public Test Server Patch Notes will be provided in English. The final release notes will be provided in English, French, and German when the content is moved to live servers.
Cartel Market and Free-to-Play
- The "Buy Augment Slot" button in the item modification station window no longer appears disabled if the player has the exact amount of credits required to purchase the slot.
- Free-to-Play players that purchase a Weekly Pass: Operations can now join the Group Finder queue for Operations correctly.
- The weekly Flashpoint loot roll counter now updates consistently for Free-to-Play players.
- Investigator's Boots now have a Cartel Market symbol icon.
- The Carbonite Chamber now correctly restores the character's resources (Energy, Force, etc).
Classes and Combat
- An animation issue that could cause incorrect clipping during combat has been corrected.
- Theoretika: Specimen Gamma 19 now reliably attacks nearby players at the start of the step to defeat him.
Flashpoints and Operations
- An issue that could cause bosses in Operations to respawn incorrectly or prevent them from spawning has been corrected.
- The "Enable Focus Target" option has been removed. It can be accessed via the keybinding for focus target (default ALT+F).
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Logging out before choosing a quick travel destination no longer allows players to use quick travel without cooldown.